For 50 years, Title X family planning clinics have played a critical role in ensuring access to a broad range of family planning and preventive health services. OPA currently funds 71 Title X family planning service grantees who support hundreds of subrecipients and thousands of service sites. Family planning includes a broad range of services related to achieving pregnancy, preventing pregnancy, and assisting women, men, and couples with achieving their desired number and spacing of children.
- About Title X Service Grants: Learn more about overarching program goals, policy notices, and quality family planning.
- Title X Statutes, Regulations, and Legislative Mandates: Read statutes, regulations, and legislative mandates for Title X service grants.
- Current Title X Service Grantees: See a list of facilities that receive Title X grants. For more information, visit the Title X Directory Database.
- Key Resources for Title X Grantees: Find documents, tools, and training resources for Title X grantees.
- HIV and Staying Healthy: Learn about what family planning clinics can do to assure HIV prevention services.