For more than 50 years, Title X family planning clinics have played a critical role in ensuring access to a broad range of family planning and preventive health services. The HHS Office of Population Affairs (OPA) funds Title X family planning service grantees who support hundreds of subrecipients and thousands of service sites. Family planning includes a broad range of services related to achieving pregnancy, preventing pregnancy, and assisting women, men, and couples with achieving their desired number and spacing of children. Use the Title X Family Planning Clinic Locator to find a family planning clinic near you.
- About Title X Service Grants: Learn more about overarching program goals, program expectations, policy notices, and quality family planning.
- Title X Statutes, Regulations, and Legislative Mandates: Read statutes, regulations, and legislative mandates for Title X service grants.
- Current Title X Service Grantees: See a list of facilities that receive Title X grants. For more information, visit the Title X Directory archive page.
- Key Resources for Title X Grantees: Find documents, tools, and training resources for Title X grantees.
- Preventing HIV: Learn about what family planning clinics can do to assure HIV prevention services.
- Title X Turns 50: See how the program has grown over the years since it was first established in 1970.