The Office of Population Affairs (OPA) is expanding the evidence base in the fields of reproductive health, family planning, adolescent sexual health, and other related preventive health services.
- About OPA's Research and Evaluation Activities: Learn about how OPA's research and evaluation work advances best practices in adolescent health, reproductive health, and family planning.
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention (TPP) Program Evaluations: Read evaluations of both evidence-based and new, innovative programs designed to prevent teen pregnancy and get resources for reporting performance.
- Title X Services Research: Learn about activities to improve the delivery of family planning and other related preventive health services including the Family Planning Annual Report and contraceptive care measures.
- Evaluation Training & Technical Assistance: Check out the training & technical assistance provided to ensure studies are designed and implemented to meet research quality standards.
- OPA Publications: Read reports and briefs from implementation and impact evaluations and an economic evaluation.
- Pregnancy Assistance Fund (PAF) Program Evaluations: Read evaluations of OPA programs that were designed to support expectant and parenting youth and get resources for reporting performance measures.