Learn about OPA's Research and Evaluation Activities
Learn about how OPA is expanding evidence and advancing best practices to improve adolescent health, reproductive health, and family planning.
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention Program (TPP) Evaluations: Read evaluations of both evidence-based and new, innovative programs designed to prevent teen pregnancy and get resources for reporting performance.
- Title X Services Research: Learn about activities to improve the delivery of family planning and other related preventive health services including the Family Planning Annual Report and contraceptive care measures.
- Evaluation Training & Technical Assistance: Check out the training & technical assistance provided to ensure studies are designed and implemented to meet research quality standards.
- OPA Publications: Read reports and briefs from implementation and impact evaluations and an economic evaluation.
- Pregnancy Assistance Fund (PAF) Program Evaluations: Read evaluations of OPA programs that were designed to support expectant and parenting youth and get resources for reporting performance measures.