This page includes announcements for open funding opportunities such as Notices of Funding Opportunity (NOFOs) as well as forecasts of anticipated funding for OPA grant programs. We encourage you to subscribe to announcements on Grants.gov to ensure you receive any updates or supporting materials for open funding opportunities. For additional guidance on the grant application process, see Grants 101.
Learn more about announcements for:
- National Training Centers
- Embryo Adoption Awareness and Services Program
- Title X Family Planning Services Program
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention Program
Information on closed announcements can be found on Previous Funding Opportunities.
- Standard Form 424 Grant Application Forms
- Federal Financial Report
- Grantees must submit all reports electronically through the GrantsSolutions.gov reporting module, as required in the Notice of Award (NOA). If you encounter any difficulties, contact your assigned Grants Management Specialist. Please reference the CONTACTS section of NOA Terms and Conditions to locate the name of this individual.
Fiscal Year (FY) 2023
Funding Opportunity Announcements for National Training Centers
No National Training Center program grant opportunities are open at this time.
Funding Opportunity Announcements for the Embryo Adoption Awareness and Services (EAA) Program
No EAA program grant opportunities are open at this time.
Funding Opportunity Announcements for the Title X Family Planning Services Program
No Title X program grant opportunities are open at this time.
Funding Opportunity Announcements for the Teen Pregnancy Prevention (TPP) Program
No TPP grant program opportunities are open at this time.
- Poverty Guidelines, Research, and Measurement
- 42 CFR Part 50 – Policies of General Applicability
- 42 CFR Part 59 – Grants for Family Planning Services
- 45 CFR Part 75 – Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for HHS Awards
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance
- System for Award Management (SAM) registration
- Dun & Bradstreet (DUNS) registration
- Federal Register
- Office of Management and Budget (OMB) State Single Points of Contact (SPOCs)
- HHS Forms Site
- Tracking Accountability in Government Grants System (TAGGS)