Grantees from the FY 2018-2020 Pregnancy Assistance Fund (PAF) Program are reporting performance measures at the grantee-level and participant-level. Grantee-level measures document how the programs are being implemented and include measures such as types of support services and training provided. Participant-level measures document who is being reached by the program and include measures such as demographics and referrals received. Walter R. McDonald & Associates (WRMA) and Mathematica Policy Research are providing database development, support, and technical assistance to grantees.
Performance Measures Reports
- PAF Performance Measures Findings for July 2017 - July 2018
- PAF Performance Measures Findings for August 2015 - July 2016
- PAP Performance in the Second Year of Implementation: August 2014 - July 2015
- Guide to Starting and Managing A Youth Program; HHS, National Clearinghouse on Families & Youth
- March 12-14, 2012: Diagnosing and Addressing Participant Dropout: Using Program Data to Improve Retention Rates; Presentation at "Expanding Our Experience and Expertise: Implementing Effective Teenage Pregnancy Prevention Programs" Conference, Baltimore, MD; Slides
- March 12-14, 2012: Measuring Success: Translating a Strategic Plan into Performance Standards to Measure Program Impact; Presentation at "Expanding Our Experience and Expertise: Implementing Effective Teenage Pregnancy Prevention Programs" Conference, Baltimore, MD; Slides