- Family Planning Annual Report 2020 National Summary (6.7 KB)*
- Family Planning Annual Reports Forms and Instructions
- Family Planning Annual Reports
- Family Planning Annual Report (FPAR) 2.0
* PDF content is undergoing Section 508 review and will be updated pending remediation. For immediate assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annual submission of the Family Planning Annual Report (FPAR) is required of all Title X family planning services grantees for purposes of monitoring and reporting program performance. FPAR data are presented in summary form, which protects the confidentiality of individuals who receive Title X-funded services.
This annual reporting requirement is for family planning services delivery projects authorized and funded under the Population Research and Voluntary Family Planning Programs (Section 1001 of Title X of the Public Health Service Act, 42 United States Code [USC] 300; 42 CFR Part 59).
Information from the FPAR is important to OPA for several reasons:
- FPAR data are used to monitor compliance with statutory requirements, regulations, and operational guidance.
- OPA uses FPAR data to comply with accountability and federal performance requirements for Title X family planning funds as required by the 1993 Government Performance and Results Act (GPRA).
- The program relies on FPAR data to monitor performance, guide strategic and financial planning, and to respond to inquiries from policymakers and Congress about the program. For more background and a listing of past FPARs, please see Family Planning Annual Reports.