The Office of Population Affairs (OPA), in the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health, administers the Title X family planning, Teen Pregnancy Prevention, Pregnancy Assistance Fund, and Embryo Adoption Awareness programs. OPA advises the Secretary and the Assistant Secretary for Health on a wide range of reproductive and adolescent health topics, including teen pregnancy prevention, family planning, and sterilization, as well as other population issues.
- Mission: Learn more about OPA’s mission to promote health across the reproductive health lifespan.
- Leadership: Learn about OPA senior staff.
- News: Check out the latest grant award announcements and honors awarded to OPA.
- Contact Us: Find contact information and social media accounts for OPA.
Learn more about OPA's grant programs:
- Title X Family Planning Program - PDF
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention Program - PDF
- Embryo Adoption Awareness Program - PDF
PDF content is undergoing Section 508 review and will be updated pending remediation. For immediate assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.