Know Your Rights: Reproductive Health Care
Reproductive health care is an essential part of health and well-being. Find information and resources on access to and insurance coverage of reproductive health care.
This resource library provides guidance and resources for Title X-funded family planning centers in improving delivery of family planning services. For guidance on using a health equity lens, see the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) Healthy Equity Guiding Principles for Inclusive Communication resource.
- Title X Program Expectations
- Decision-Making Guide for the Provision of PrEP Services in Title X-Funded Sites
- Providing Quality Family Planning Services
- Title X Population Research and Voluntary Family Planning Programs (Title X Statute)
- Change in Scope Worksheet - DOC
The Reproductive Health National Training Center (RHNTC) provides resources, materials, and educational opportunities to ensure Title X and Teen Pregnancy Prevention grantees have the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to deliver high-quality services and programs.
The National Clinical Training Center for Family Planning (NCTCFP) provides clinical training for nurse practitioners, certified nurse midwives, physicians, and physician assistants.
Sterilization Consent Form
This form allows an individual to provide consent for sterilization. Statements are also included for an interpreter, a person obtaining consent, and a physician. The form begins with a cover page describing the purpose of the form and its expiration date. The form is available in English, in Spanish, and in large-print versions.
- (Large Print) Sterilization Consent Form: English
- (Large Print) Sterilization Consent Form: Spanish (español)
- Program Requirements for Title X-Funded Family Planning Projects (April 2014)
- Notice: Provision of Abortion-Related Services in Family Planning Services Projects (65 FR 41281, July 2000)