This resource library provides guidance and resources for Title X-funded family planning centers in improving delivery of family planning services.
- Decision-Making Guide for the Provision of PrEP Services in Title X-Funded Sites - PDF, 2019 (HHS Office of Population Affairs
- Providing Quality Family Planning Services
- Title X Population Research and Voluntary Family Planning Programs (Title X Statute) - PDF
- Change in Scope Worksheet - DOC (21 KB)
Family Planning Training Centers
The Family Planning National Training Center (FPNTC) provides resources, materials, and educational opportunities to enhance the capacity of Title X family planning grantees and sub recipients, as well as other healthcare providers, to deliver high quality reproductive health services.
The National Clinical Training Center for Family Planning (NCTCFP) provides clinical training for nurse practitioners, certified nurse midwives, physicians, and physician assistants.
Sterilization Consent Form
This form allows an individual to provide consent for sterilization. Statements are also included for an interpreter, a person obtaining consent, and a physician. The form begins with a cover page describing the purpose of the form and its expiration date. The form is available in English, in Spanish, and in large-print versions.
- Sterilization Consent Form: English - PDF (150 KB)
- Sterilization Consent Form: Spanish (español) - PDF (71 KB)
- (Large Print) Sterilization Consent Form: English - PDF (495 KB)
- (Large Print) Sterilization Consent Form: Spanish (español) - PDF (71 KB)