The concept of optimal health is critical to OPA’s mission of promoting health across the reproductive lifespan. OPA integrates optimal health into its adolescent health and family planning programs, services, and research.
Learn about OPA grants that enable states, tribes, and local programs to prevent teen pregnancy, support expectant and parenting youth, provide family planning services, and implement embryo adoption programs.
- Funding Announcements: Learn about OPA's latest funding opportunities for communities and programs.
- Title X Service Grants: Learn how Title X supports quality reproductive health services.
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention Program (TPP): Learn more about the TPP program and how evidence-based programs are used to prevent teen pregnancy across the United States.
- Embryo Adoption Awareness Program (EAA): Learn about funding for the embryo adoption program.
- Pregnancy Assistance Fund (PAF): Learn more about how the PAF program funded states and tribes to provide a seamless network of support services to expectant and parenting youth and families.
- Archive: Get historical information on OPA grant programs, such as past program priorities and closed grant opportunities.