Learn about OPA grants that enable states, tribes, and local programs to prevent teen pregnancy, support expectant and parenting youth, provide family planning services, and implement embryo adoption programs.
- Funding: Learn about OPA's latest funding opportunities for communities and programs.
- Title X Service Grants: Learn how Title X supports quality reproductive health services.
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention (TPP) Program: Learn more about the TPP program and how evidence-based programs are used to prevent teen pregnancy across the United States, including finding TPP programs located near you.
- Embryo Adoption Awareness and Services (EAA) Program: Learn about funding for the embryo adoption program.
- Pregnancy Assistance Fund (PAF): Learn more about how the PAF program funded states and tribes to provide a seamless network of support services to expectant and parenting youth and families.
- Archive: Get historical information on OPA grant programs, such as past program priorities and closed grant opportunities.