Learn about the Office of Population Affairs (OPA) grants that enable states, tribes, and local programs to prevent teen pregnancy, support expectant and parenting youth, provide family planning services, and implement embryo adoption programs.
- Funding: Get information about OPA's latest funding opportunities for communities and programs.
- Title X Service Grants: Learn how Title X supports quality reproductive health services.
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention (TPP) Program: Learn about the TPP program and how evidence-based programs are used to prevent teen pregnancy across the United States, including finding TPP programs located near you.
- Embryo Adoption Awareness and Services (EAA) Program: Learn about funding for the EAA program.
- Pregnancy Assistance Fund (PAF) Program: Learn how the PAF program funded states and tribes to provide a seamless network of support services to expectant and parenting youth and families.
- Archive: Get historical information on OPA grant programs, such as past program priorities and funding history.