Learn about the Office of Population Affairs (OPA) grants that enable states, tribes, and local programs to prevent teen pregnancy, support expectant and parenting youth, provide family planning services, and implement embryo adoption programs.
- Funding: Get information about OPA's latest funding opportunities for communities and programs.
- Title X Service Grants: Learn how Title X supports quality reproductive health services.
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention (TPP) Program: Learn about the TPP program and how evidence-based programs are used to prevent teen pregnancy across the United States, including finding TPP programs located near you.
- Embryo Adoption Awareness and Services (EAA) Program: Learn about funding for the EAA program.
- Innovation in OPA Grant Programs: Learn about how OPA’s community-driven and innovative processes of finding solutions propel our mission of advancing health across the reproductive lifespan.
- Archive: Get historical information on OPA grant programs.