This section focuses on reproductive health and addresses the reproductive processes, functions, and systems at all stages across the lifespan.
- Pregnancy Prevention: Get information about contraceptive methods.
- Understanding Fertility: Learn more about puberty, menstruation, and fertility.
- Sexually Transmitted Infections: Get information about STI prevention.
- HIV and Staying Healthy: Learn how to lower the chances of getting HIV.
- Optimal Health: Learn more about the optimal health model that OPA integrates into its adolescent health and family planning programs, services, and research.
The OPA website is currently being updated. More information on reproductive health, pregnancy prevention, and sexually transmitted infections (STIs) will be made available.