Annual submission of the Family Planning Annual Report (FPAR) is required of all Title X family planning services grantees for purposes of monitoring and reporting program performance. FPAR data are presented in summary form, which protects the confidentiality of individuals who receive Title X-funded services.
This annual reporting requirement is for family planning services delivery projects authorized and funded under the Population Research and Voluntary Family Planning Programs (Section 1001 of Title X of the Public Health Service Act, 42 United States Code [USC] 300; 42 CFR Part 59).
PDF content is undergoing Section 508 review and will be updated pending remediation. For immediate assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Year||Forms and Instructions|
|Reissued November 2021*
(See Instructions for Reporting Face-to-Face and Virtual FP Encounters below)
|Reissued January 2021|
|Reissued October 2016|
|Reissued October 2013|
|2007 version authorized for 2010 data reporting|
|Reissued January 2011 to be used for CY 2011, 2012, and 2013 data|
*Instructions for Reporting Face-to-Face and Virtual FP Encounters on FPAR Table 13
In FPAR Table 13 (see page 47), grantees should report both face-to-face and virtual family planning encounters as follows:
- In Row 1, Column B, report the total number of face-to-face and virtual family planning encounters with Clinical Services Providers (CSP).
- In Row 2, Column B, report the total number of face-to-face and virtual family planning encounters with Other Services Providers.
- Finally, to help OPA quantify the number of total family planning encounters that are virtual encounters, please use the Table 13 Note field to describe:
- the number of total encounters with CSPs (Row 1, Column B) that are virtual encounters and
- the number of total encounters with Other Services Providers (Row 2, Column B) that are virtual encounters.