Learn About the Teen Pregnancy Prevention Program
The OPA Teen Pregnancy Prevention (TPP) program is a national, evidence-based grant program that funds diverse organizations working to prevent teen pregnancy across the United States. OPA invests in the implementation of effective TPP programs and provides funding to develop and evaluate new and innovative approaches to prevent teen pregnancy, prevent sexually transmitted infections (STIs) among adolescents, and promote optimal health.
- About TPP: Learn more about the evidence-based TPP grant program.
- TPP Grantees: Learn more about current and past TPP grantees, including information about program locations and services provided.
- TPP Successful Strategies: Read profiles of TPP grantees to discover how they are changing the lives of young people across the country.
- Key Resources for TPP Grantees: Find resources to strengthen programs that prevent teen pregnancy.
- TPP Innovation Grants Show Positive Results: Explore evaluation results from TPP Tier 2 grantees that provide new evidence on strategies, populations, and settings for teen pregnancy prevention programming.
- TPP Performance Measures: See TPP grantees' performance measures, which OPA uses to demonstrate whether grantees are making progress toward their missions and are serving the public interest.