We encourage you to subscribe to open funding opportunity announcements on Grants.gov to ensure you receive any updates to the announcement or supporting materials. Closed grant opportunities can be found in the archive.
- Standard Form 424 Grant Application Forms
- Federal Financial Report
- Grantees must submit all reports electronically through the GrantsSolutions.gov reporting module, as required in the Notice of Award (NOA). If you encounter any difficulties, contact your assigned Grants Management Specialist. Please reference the CONTACTS section of NOA Terms and Conditions to locate the name of this individual.
Fiscal Year (FY) 2020
Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOA) National Training Center for Family Planning and Teen Pregnancy Prevention
FY2020 National Training Center for Family Planning and Teen Pregnancy Prevention
A new funding opportunity announcement (FOA numbers: PA-FPT-20-001, AH-TPS-20-001, WH-ASH-20-002) will support the establishment and operation of a National Training Center for Family Planning and Teen Pregnancy Prevention. This FOA is a collaboration by the Office of Population Affairs (OPA) and the Office on Women’s Health (OWH).
This new center will provide training and technical assistance to all OPA-funded Title X family planning service delivery grantees (Title X) and Teen Pregnancy Prevention (TPP) grantees. The training center’s purpose is to ensure that staff who work on these projects have the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to deliver effective, high-quality services and meet their project goals.
The new training center will provide training and technical assistance in key priority areas for:
- Title X: service delivery, health workforce, health information and technology, contraceptive and other medical products, financial sustainability, and leadership and management;
- OWH: initiatives to improve women’s reproductive health, including reducing maternal mortality; increasing awareness, accessibility, and quality of preconception health; and increasing fertility awareness and preventing infertility; and
- TPP: program design, program implementation, stakeholder engagement and sustainability, communication, and evaluation.
OPA and OWH will provide a maximum of $7.4 million for three cooperative agreements to a single awardee for up to five years. This funding will include up to $3.5 million to address Title X key priority areas (CFDA 93.260), up to $2.4 million to address OWH key priority areas (CFDA 93.088), and up to $1.5 million to address TPP key priority areas (CFDA 93.297).
- Application Due Date – August 25, 2020 by 6:00 p.m. ET
- FOA information on Grants.gov
Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOAs) for the Teen Pregnancy Prevention (TPP) Program
No TPP program grant opportunities are open at this time.
Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOAs) for the Title X Family Planning Services Grants
No Title X Family Planning Services grant opportunities are open at this time.
- Poverty Guidelines, Research, and Measurement
- 42 CFR Part 50 – Policies of General Applicability
- 42 CFR Part 59 – Grants for Family Planning Services
- 45 CFR Part 75 – Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for HHS Awards
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance
- System for Award Management (SAM) registration
- Dun & Bradstreet (DUNS) registration
- Federal Register
- Office of Management and Budget (OMB) State Single Points of Contact (SPOCs)
- HHS Forms Site
- Tracking Accountability in Government Grants System (TAGGS)