Grantees from the FY 2018-2020 Pregnancy Assistance Fund (PAF) Program are reporting performance measures at the grantee-level and participant-level. Grantee-level measures document how the programs are being implemented and include measures such as types of support services and training provided. Participant-level measures document who is being reached by the program and include measures such as demographics and referrals received. Walter R. McDonald & Associates (WRMA) and Mathematica Policy Research are providing database development, support, and technical assistance to grantees.
PDF content is undergoing Section 508 review and will be updated pending remediation. For immediate assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Performance Measures Reports
- PAF Performance Measures Findings for July 2017 - July 2018 - PDF (pending final 508-compliance review)
- PAF Performance Measures Findings for August 2015 - July 2016 - PDF
- PAP Performance in the Second Year of Implementation: August 2014 - July 2015 - PDF
- Guide to Starting and Managing A Youth Program; HHS, National Clearinghouse on Families & Youth
- March 12-14, 2012: Diagnosing and Addressing Participant Dropout: Using Program Data to Improve Retention Rates; Presentation at "Expanding Our Experience and Expertise: Implementing Effective Teenage Pregnancy Prevention Programs" Conference, Baltimore, MD; Slides - PDF
- March 12-14, 2012: Measuring Success: Translating a Strategic Plan into Performance Standards to Measure Program Impact; Presentation at "Expanding Our Experience and Expertise: Implementing Effective Teenage Pregnancy Prevention Programs" Conference, Baltimore, MD; Slides - PDF