The Pregnancy Assistance Fund (PAF) Evaluation evaluated programs for expectant and parenting teens, women, fathers and their families. Started in 2013, the evaluation was comprised of two components: 1) a broad, descriptive study documenting the design and implementation across the 17 FY2014 Pregnancy Assistance Fund Program grantees and 2) rigorous implementation and impact studies of three programs for expectant and parenting youth and their families. Two programs were evaluated with randomized controlled trials collecting individual-level survey data, and the third program was evaluated through a state-of-the-art, quasi-experimental design. The contractor was Mathematica Policy Research.
PDF content is undergoing Section 508 review and will be updated pending remediation. For immediate assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
- A descriptive study report - PDF provides more information about the design and implementation of these programs
- Fact sheet #1 - PDF describes the three programs that were rigorously evaluated
New Heights Program in Washington, D.C.
- An impact and implementation report - PDF provides detailed information on the New Heights program in Washington, D.C. Public Schools
- An implementation brief - PDF summarizes important details about the implementation of the New Heights program
- An impact brief - PDF summarizes the findings from the New Heights program