Know Your Rights: Reproductive Health Care
Reproductive health care is an essential part of health and well-being. Find information and resources on access to and insurance coverage of reproductive health care.
This section focuses on reproductive health and addresses the reproductive processes, functions, and systems at all stages across the lifespan.
- Contraception and Preventing Pregnancy: Get information about contraceptive methods.
- Understanding Fertility: The Basics: Learn more about puberty, menstruation, and fertility.
- Sexually Transmitted Infections: Get information about STI prevention.
- Reproductive Cancers: Learn more about cancers in the reproductive (sex) organs.
- Preventing HIV: Learn how to lower the chances of getting HIV.
- Reproductive Health and Teen Pregnancy: Learn about trends in teen pregnancy, challenges and consequences in teen childbearing, strategies and approaches for prevention, and tips for parents and caring adults.