This section focuses on reproductive health and addresses the reproductive processes, functions, and systems at all stages across the lifespan.
- Preventing Pregnancy: Get information about contraceptive methods.
- Understanding Fertility: The Basics: Learn more about puberty, menstruation, and fertility.
- Sexually Transmitted Infections: Get information about STI prevention.
- Reproductive Cancers: Learn more about cancers in the reproductive (sex) organs.
- HIV and Staying Healthy: Learn how to lower the chances of getting HIV.
- Optimal Health: Learn more about the optimal health model that OPA integrates into its adolescent health and family planning programs, services, and research.